Latest Energy News-ClimateMaster Heat Pump
ClimateMaster Heat Pump
ClimateMaster announces its latest breakthrough innovation in the new Trilogy 45™ Q-Mode™ variable-speed geothermal heat pump system, which provides the industry’s highest efficiencies of 45 EER and further notable savings via on-demand hot water generation capabilities. The system additionally offers convenient programming, monitoring and control for homeowners and dealers over the internet from any WiFi-enabled device.
“Providing the lowest operating cost presently on the market, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode significantly outperforms the closest competitive variable-speed unit available,” said Raj Hiremath, director of marketing at ClimateMaster. “With this latest innovation, ClimateMaster has maintained its position as the industry’s leader, setting a new record by delivering the highest efficiencies recorded by AHRI at more than 45 EER in ground loop applications. Offering the lowest operating costs of any heating, cooling and hot water generation system on the market today, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode also significantly improves comfort through superior temperature and humidity control.”
In addition to the highest efficiency ratings, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode’s patent-pending Q-Mode technology reduces hot water operating costs by providing full-time, year-round domestic hot water heating at over 500-percent (5.0 COP) efficiency. According to Hiremath, the Q-Mode technology also provides no-cost cooling by automatically drawing heat from a space and into the unit’s iGate Smart Tank™ hot water storage tank. The tank’s polyethylene exterior further protects it from corrosion.
ClimateMaster Heat Pump featuring iGate Connect™ technology, the new Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is also the first residential geothermal heat pump system to provide dealers with complete diagnostics and operating data via any Wi-Fi enabled device over the internet. Through an online portal, dealers can access built-in measurement of all critical system operations and conditions at the past 5-faults. More than 25 unit settings can be configured from the dealer portal, including air-flows and range of unit capacity.
“The online portal notably streamlines dealers’ customer support and equipment servicing, especially in allowing them to monitor and troubleshoot a unit from the comfort of their office or home,” Hiremath said. “In many cases, diagnostics and adjustments through the online portal can eliminate jobsite visits, particularly in flagging system issues before they become larger problems. Also, using laptop-installed software, dealers can very easily configure Trilogy Series units in the field, and no longer need to use gauges to do so.”
Hiremath additionally stated that the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode system operates exclusively with the iGate Connect (AWC99**) thermostat.
ClimateMaster Heat Pump with variable-speed technology that provides an extremely wide range of heating and cooling capacities, the Trilogy 45 Q-Mode delivers its full rated capacity across its entire operating range (20◦ to 120◦F entering water temperature, or EWT), which is unique in both the geothermal and air-source heat pump industry. It can also wholly match loads as low as 30 percent of maximum, providing unsurpassed comfort and humidity control by running longer and slower, and precisely matching capacity to the heating and cooling load. When required, the system speeds up to deliver full capacity across the entire operating range.
The Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is ENERGY STAR Tier 3-qualified, and exceeds requirements for the currently uncapped 30-percent federal tax credit for geothermal heat pump systems. Available in vertical-upflow, vertical-downflow and horizontal configurations, the system is also offered in 0930 kBtuh (9k to 30k Btuh, or .75 tons to 2 tons) and 1860 kBtuh (18k to 60k Btuh, or 1.5 tons to 5 tons) capacities. The Trilogy 45 Q-Mode is exclusively available through ClimateMaster GeoElite Dealers.
ClimateMaster, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of geothermal and water-source heat pumps, and the ClimateMaster Heat Pump which are considered to be the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly type of heating and cooling systems available on the market today. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, Ok, ClimateMaster, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of LSB Industries, Inc. whose common stock is traded over the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LXU.
Latest Energy News- ClimateMaster Heat Pump
For more information, visit www.climatemaster.com.
- Thu, 28 May 2020 22:03:19 +0000: “Terra Pave Albedo” is a finalist in the Department of Energy’s AMERICAN MADE SOLAR PRIZE competition, as a solution to enhance overall efficiency of bifacial solar power generation - AltEnergyMag.com News
Each of the Finalist teams was awarded between $50,000 and $100,000 to be invested in further testing. Eco-Estates International (the collaborator with University of Texas Technology Commercialized Company Terra Pave International), received $100,000 to promote the Terra Pave products.
- Thu, 28 May 2020 21:51:08 +0000: POINT LOAD POWER LAUNCHES NEXT GENERATION ROOFTOP PV TRACKER - AltEnergyMag.com News
Optimized for bifacial modules to produce 70% more energy per panel
- Thu, 28 May 2020 17:55:03 +0000: GAF Energy Launches Virtual Sales, Design, and Support Program for Roofers - AltEnergyMag.com News
New Fully Virtual Programs Allow Roofers to Maintain Sales Through Crisis
- Thu, 28 May 2020 16:34:38 +0000: Enel X Delivers Energy Cost Savings and Sustainability Through Solar-Plus-Storage Project at San Diego Blood Bank - AltEnergyMag.com News
San Diego Blood Bank project pairs rooftop solar with a battery storage, boosting the facility’s sustainability footprint, while providing significant cost savings to support the organization’s critical services provided to the local community
- Thu, 28 May 2020 16:22:26 +0000: Solar Charger Market Analysis, Segments, Growth and Value Chain 2016-2024 - AltEnergyMag.com News
The growing dependency to use renewable sources of energy over fossil fuels is expected to drive the solar chargers market in the future. The solar chargers are eco-friendly and do not emit any toxic materials to the environment as they are harnessed directly from the sun
- Thu, 28 May 2020 13:26:40 +0000: ACORE Commends Treasury’s Update of its Safe Harbor Guidance for Renewable Projects - AltEnergyMag.com News
Following is a statement from Gregory Wetstone, President and CEO of the American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE), on the release of IRS Notice 2020-41, which will provide an additional year for renewable energy projects that started construction in 2016 and 2017 to be placed-in-service under the Treasury Department’s safe harbor guidance:
- Thu, 28 May 2020 13:19:23 +0000: All Energy Solar Is Back on Top (Of Roofs), Installing Panels to Meet Solar Demand - AltEnergyMag.com News
The desire for clean, affordable solar power hasn’t waned — even in the face of the COVID crisis
- Thu, 28 May 2020 13:08:20 +0000: Silfab Solar Modules Secure "Top Performer" Rating for PVEL 2020 Scorecard - AltEnergyMag.com News
Silfab has been perfecting PV module technology and manufacturing processes for more than 35 years. This was the second year in a row, and third time overall, that Silfab earned PVEL top performer awards. In the 2020 PVEL report released today, Silfab earned top ratings in four key testing categories: thermal cycling (TC), potential-induced degradation (PID), dynamic mechanical load (DML), and damp heat.
- Thu, 28 May 2020 13:07:10 +0000: Trina Solar recognized as a "Top Performer" module manufacturer for sixth consecutive time - AltEnergyMag.com News
The company is one of only two PV module manufacturers with worldwide reach to gain the recognition for the sixth consecutive time since the Top Performer designation was established.
- Thu, 28 May 2020 13:06:26 +0000: SimpliPhi Power and Heila Technologies Launch Customer-Cited Energy Storage Solution for Southwestern Electric Power Company - AltEnergyMag.com News
SimpliPhi's batteries and Heila Technologies' control platform transforms distributed energy resources into a virtual power plant to improve grid reliability and security for Louisiana consumers
- Thu, 28 May 2020 12:55:16 +0000: Blink Charging Achieves Key Milestone of 1,000 Installations of the Fast 19.2 kW IQ 200 EV Charging Stations - AltEnergyMag.com News
The nation's regions with the largest electric vehicle populations have seen the most Blink IQ 200 installations, including California, Oregon, Florida, Texas, Arizona, and Washington.
- Thu, 28 May 2020 12:42:54 +0000: SEIA Statement on Treasury Department Guidance on Safe Harbor Change - AltEnergyMag.com News
New guidance from the Treasury Department confirms that the safe harbor provisions for the solar Investment Tax Credit will be extended until Oct. 15 as a result of the pandemic, giving solar companies more time to qualify for the important credit.
- Thu, 28 May 2020 12:41:26 +0000: REPORT: Pennsylvania Could Leverage Electric Vehicle Supply Chain for Economic Growth - AltEnergyMag.com News
Electric transportation manufacturing, repair, and maintenance offer growth opportunities for sidelined industries, and could contribute to economic recovery for the state coming out of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Thu, 28 May 2020 12:36:31 +0000: Series production started: Käufer Befahrtechnik launches rotor blade access system for onshore wind turbines with mechanically opening gangways - AltEnergyMag.com News
The world market leader Käufer Befahrtechnik has started series production of the world's first rotor blade access system with mechanically openable gangways. The new, TÜV-certified K-BP-4 access platform is suitable for all service operations on all models of high-output onshore wind turbines with hub heights of up to 200 meters.
- Wed, 27 May 2020 16:03:44 +0000: C2 Energy Capital Completes Community Solar Projects in New York Expanding Locals Access to Lower-Cost, Renewable Energy - AltEnergyMag.com News
C2 Energy Capital announces the completion of two community solar projects in New York totaling 5.5 megawatts. The President of NYSERDA congratulations the company and notes that the projects will bring affordable, clean renewable energy to residents and businesses at a time when many families are facing difficult demands as a result of the ongoing public health crisis.
- Wed, 27 May 2020 14:50:13 +0000: Call for Abstracts Now Open for the Intersolar North America and Energy Storage North America 2021 Conference - AltEnergyMag.com News
Submissions for next year’s premiere solar + storage event are due by July 8th
- Wed, 27 May 2020 13:22:59 +0000: Cadenza Innovation Founder Explores Battery Technology’s Critical Role in the Clean Energy Transition - AltEnergyMag.com News
Lithium-ion Pioneer Dr. Christina Lampe-Onnerud is the Featured Speaker in World Economic Forum Strategic Intelligence Briefing, S&P Global Platts Podcast and C200’s Executive Women’s Leadership Webinar
- Wed, 27 May 2020 13:04:35 +0000: Plus Power's 185 MW Kapolei Energy Storage Project Selected by Hawaiian Electric in State's Largest Renewable Energy Procurement - AltEnergyMag.com News
The Kapolei Energy Storage Project Will Help End the Use of Coal in Hawai'i
- Wed, 27 May 2020 13:02:59 +0000: Sungrow Received UL9540 Compliance Certificate for C&I Energy Storage System ST556kWh-250UD in the North American Market - AltEnergyMag.com News
Sungrow, the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables, announced recently that the Company's energy storage system (ESS) had received the UL9540 certificate issued by TÜV Rheinland for North American C&I energy storage market, demonstrating that this competitive ESS solution meets the comprehensive and stringent local requirements in system safety and compliance, and forecasting more installations that it will be involved in.
- Wed, 27 May 2020 13:02:12 +0000: CS Energy Named Nation’s Top Commercial Solar Installer - AltEnergyMag.com News
Company has 10 percent of U.S. market share